COVID-19 is spreading around the world, and it is still affecting people's lives. In order to let people know their health status immediately, Peachtree Immediate Care offering accessible COVID-19 testing All Over Atlanta.
Atlanta, GA (Merxwire) - Peachtree Immediate Care, the exclusive urgent care partner of the Emory Healthcare Network. In order to allow people to understand their own health status, it has been converted ten of its locations to drive-thru evaluation and testing sites for COVID-19. These sites are served by experienced clinicians and are open 7 days a week, without appointment or referral. Patients with COVID-19 symptoms and other patients who are worried that they may have been infected with the virus are being tested.
"We have increased the access to testing in an effort to support the personal and public interest in knowing where we stand individually and as a community. As Georgia eases stay-at-home orders, it is very important that we get as many people tested as quickly as possible to reduce the spread of this virus. Accessible testing is our team's contribution to overcoming this pandemic as a community,"stated Bill Miller, CEO ofCRH Healthcare, the parent company of Peachtree Immediate Care.
Details on Testing Sites
1. Sites, located within a short drive of nearly everyone in the metro area, are in Acworth, Austell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Snellville, Decatur, Brookhaven, Morrow, Newnan, and Athens.
2. The COVID-19 test, run by a nationally accredited laboratory, is a molecular PCR test, which is reported to have the highest accuracy in the industry. The test is able to detect the virus before symptoms begin and 14-21 days after symptoms end.
3. Testing includes a medical evaluation by clinical staff and providers.
4. Testing open to both patients with symptoms as well as those who are simply worried that they have been exposed to the virus.
5. No appointments or referrals required.
6. For the safety of patients and staff the testing centers are drive-thru only.
7. Test results typically take 72 hours for reporting back to patients.
8. Both the testing and evaluation are covered by most insurance, and no copay is required by payors at this time.
About Peachtree Immediate Care
Peachtree Immediate Care, the exclusive urgent care partner of the Emory Healthcare Network, is the largest network of urgent care centers in the Atlanta Metro area with thirty-three (33) convenient locations. Everything the company does is focused on what it calls "The 5 Cs""being Convenient, Caring, Courteous, Competent, and Compliant to help patients Get in. Get out. Get Better!TM It is owned and operated by Atlanta-based CRH Healthcare (CRH), which also has operations in Florida, Alabama, and Maryland. CRH was recently named to Atlanta's fastest growing private companies list for the fifth year in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
SOURCE Peachtree Immediate Care
Media Contact Information: